- Ir a Inicio »
- Keep it Simple: The Next Step in Virtualization. Join VMware and HP for 7/31 #vSMBChat!
Publicado por: Hernán Paggi 29.7.13
When? Wednesday, Jul 31 @ 11am - 12pm (PST)
Where? Twitter Chat
Where? Twitter Chat
Virtualization is the single most effective way for businesses of all sizes to reduce IT expenses while boosting efficiency and agility. If you’ve been considering virtualization for your business, but have been unsure of where to get started – or if you’ve already benefitted from some virtualization and want to expand your adoption – be sure to attend our next #vSMBChat, “Keep it Simple: The Next Step in Virtualization,” co-hosted by HP on Wednesday, July 31st at 11am PT!
Our co-hosts for the chat include:
- Brent Sullivan, Director of HP Strategic Alliance at VMware
- Brent Allen, Group Manager, CAS Private Cloud at HP
- Stephanie Hardisty, Senior Manager, HP Alliance Global Marketing at VMware
- Robert Chen, Senior Manager, HP Alliance Global Marketing at VMware
Join the conversation as our co-hosts discuss how you can make the most of virtualization technologies and overcome common challenges typically faced when virtualizing your IT infrastructure. Some of the key areas we’ll cover include:
- What features are important to you when considering a virtualization solution?
- What are best practices for organizations who are just starting to virtualize their IT infrastructure?
- What are the perceived risks of virtualizing your infrastructure?
During the chat, you’ll also have the opportunity to learn more about HP Smart Bundles for VMware vSOM – designed specifically to give you everything you need to take the next step on your virtualization journey.
Here’s how to participate in #vSMBChat:
- RSVP for the #vSMBChat.
- Follow the #vSMBChat hashtag (via Twubs.com, tchat.io, TweetDeck or another Twitter client) and watch the real-time stream.
- Next Wednesday, July 31st at 11am PT, @VMwareSMB will pose a few questions using the #vSMBChat hashtag to get the conversation rolling.
- Tag your tweets with the #vSMBChat hashtag. @reply other participants and react to their questions, comments, thoughts via #vSMBChat. Engage!
- #vSMBChat should last about an hour.